The White Horse Inn was a beer house in West Quay Road. It became part of the John Groves' estate in 1915, when it was acquired from Julian Brewery of Wimborne. It was later purchased by the Devenish Brewery who owned it until it closed in 1965.
It stood on the corner of Whittles Way and West Quay Road.
Extract from 'A Pint of Good Pale Ale, Poole's Inns, Taverns & Breweries', by Andrew Hawkes